Have you ever wondered how to achieve the supermodel glowy skin, shiny hair and healthy look? Well we bring you really exciting news! Naomi Campbell (49), has just shared on her YouTube Channel her personalised supplements daily intake, which contain nearly 30 different natural vitamins.
There is no denial that her skin glows without compare and given the way that she has aged , we thought that it could be useful taking note of each of the different ingredients that she consumes and what are their positive health benefits.
The Supermodel shows throughout the video the importance on protecting and strengthening our immune system. Naomi starts her day with a morning shake which she likes to call an ‘‘Immune Booster Drink’‘, where she adds 11 ingredients. Which The A-Z Bible has listed below:
”Immune Booster Shake” Recipe:
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp matcha powder, rich in antioxidants
- 1 tbsp baobab powder, promotes digestive health
- 1 tbsp collagen powder, improves skin elasticity
- 1 tbsp artichoke powder, great to ease bloating
- 1 tbsp moringa powder, protects skin and hair
- 1 tbsp of cacao powder, positive mental heath
- 1 tbsp greens protein powder, excellent vegan choice
- 1 tbsp vitamin C ,repairs body tissues
- 2 tbsp pomegranate liquid, lowers blood pressure
- 1/2 banana (High in Potassium)
Ready to blend! ”This is so good for you. This is like a meal in itself”.
Vitamins and supplements:
1. Goldenseal drops 2. Elderberry syrup 3. Zinc 4. EHB 5. Vitamin C 6. Papaya seeds 7. NAC (N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine) 8. Vitamin D 9. Vitamin B12 10. Black seed 11. Probiotics 12. Multivitamin 13. Humacel Pine Bark Extract 14. Oregano Oil 15 .Turmeric 16. Lavender Oil
The A-Z Bible wondered how much the supermodel’s personalised monthly supply would cost. Therefore, we have selected different products which are available at any high street health store and basing on packages containing 30 capsules, it turns out that the supermodel’s personalised monthly supply would cost £384,08.
Let’s face it, if this is effective, it is totally worth it. However, this does not suggest that you have to consume each of the supplements that Naomi takes. Vitamins are very personal and depending on your body system you might or might not require some of them. What we suggests is that you check which are more suitable for you and for sure you will notice significant benefits. Ready to glow?
This article was written by Claudia Villarrubia, the Chief Creative Officer here at The A-Z Bible.