Israel Cassol (who is originally from Brazil but currently lives in London) gained the nickname The Birkin Boy as he owns a vast collection of the notoriously hard-to-get bags, valued at over £100,000. He is currently self-isolating in his London mansion together with his husband and his dog Toby (and the designer Hermes Birkin bags, of course), so let’s see how a day in his life goes nowadays:
1. What time do you wake up in the morning?
Around 9 AM.
2. What’s first — breakfast or coffee?
Breakfast – green juice.
3. What’s your favourite quarantine outfit?
Sweatpants, muscle shirt and headscarfs.
4. How does your day look like, now that we’re all staying home?
I wake up around 9 AM, make my breakfast and then start to prepare lunch. Afternoon, 1h mediation and 30min walk with my dog. Evening, light dinner and Netflix.
5. What’s your favourite corner?
My living room.
6. 5 movies/TV series recommendations?
The English Game
Priscilla, Queen of Desert
7. Got any tips we could use while staying home?
Meditation and exercise. Try to organise your wardrobe.
8. What’s the first thing you’ll do when this is all over?
I will go straight away to Spa to do all treatments and a visit at Hermes store.
9. What’s your beauty ritual?
Cleansing my face every morning before putting on my morning cream from Aesop.
Before going to bed: cleanse again and put on vitamin C from Aesop.
This article was written by Andrei Grigorie, the Founder & Editor-In-Chief here at A-Z Bible.